Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a House of Heating Incorporated technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system operate, keeping you comfortable and cool throughout the summer. These annual checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Maintenance keep your air conditioner running as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are receiving maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Marshfield are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to fail. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our technicians can find signals and pinpoint problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its top performance, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and adjust things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel dirty.
- Coil check – Our professionals will check that no dust or other particles have collected on the exterior or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our experts at House of Heating Incorporated in Marshfield deliver excellent and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 715-384-3163.