Dependable Lennox® air conditioners in Marshfield, Wisconsin, are some of the least noisy and most energy-efficient machines you can find.
Experience your cool home, and not hear it, with SilentComfort™ on many Lennox home comfort systems. This feature incorporates insulation, vibration resistance and a specifically shaped fan blade to reduce machine sound.
Precise Comfort® selections on many models can keep your family even more comfortable. This technology makes tiny adjustments to maintain your chosen air conditioning temperature while keeping power costs from climbing.
As an additional advantage, Precise Comfort could save you hundreds of dollars on cooling costs each year. Select ENERGY STAR® central air conditioners may qualify you for national energy tax credits and energy rebates. Call us at 715-384-3163 for additional help, or start with a utility rebate appraisal.
To save even more throughout the year, pair your updated system with a Lennox smart thermostat. With that, you have additional regulation over your family’s temperature while home or out and about.
Connect with us at 715-384-3163 soon to find out more about our products and air conditioner installation services. Our heating and cooling team will go over all the choices with you and help you select the right system for your needs.
6 Benefits of a New Air Conditioner Installation
- More manageable electrical bills, especially when you select an energy-saving or ENERGY STAR® model. Today’s air conditioners could provide ways to collect up to 40% on cooling expenditures, when when compared with a 10-year-old unit.
- An increase in economical when you pair a solar-ready piece of equipment with solar panels. A high-efficiency or solar air conditioner may make you eligible for federal energy tax cuts and town utility rebates.
- More Enhanced relaxation, since a new air conditioner provides more even cooling and can cool down your home more quickly.
- Purer indoor air when operated with an air purification system.
- Innovative central air with a smart thermostat, whether you’re at home or on vacation.
- Softer cooling than older systems.
We’ll Help You Choose the Correct Air Conditioner for Your Home
Reach us at 715-384-3163 or contact us online to discover just how comfortable (and quiet) your home could be with a Lennox® home comfort system. We’ll help you pick the right model for your family and finances. We also provide expert air conditioning installation.