As springtime starts, you could be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Marshfield? Particularly if your AC unit is recently purchased or was cooling good last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never have to schedule any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s a machine that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit inspected seasonally by a House of Heating Incorporated tech can help spot small troubles before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outside, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly impact your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling an expert to take care of complicated internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate in your system can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy consumption—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity bill and in the long-term, because you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps identify little problems before they lead to big, costly troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine parts and perform a set of AC performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to find problems before they turn into extensive problems that cause a pricey repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is set to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best ways to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your equipment is open to advanced meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A quality AC service should include a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and components:
- Complete unit condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the work we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Now with House of Heating Incorporated
Now is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our House of Heating Incorporated pros a shout at 715-384-3163 or contact us online to request your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.