As warmer weather rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Marshfield? Even if your air conditioning system is up-to-date or was running well last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a House of Heating Incorporated specialist can help spot minor issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is located outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can negatively affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine little troubles before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine parts and complete a set of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your unit is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll check the subsequent areas and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Immediately with House of Heating Incorporated
Now is the greatest time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our House of Heating Incorporated pros a call at 715-384-3163 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your home, make sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.