Make your life less difficult—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic jump in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service visit from your House of Heating Incorporated expert each year. This is critical to keep your unit working for the future. Your technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more pricey repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle assessment
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of the moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to arranging your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and throughout the year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your air conditioner, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the cold season, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you operate your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could trigger the need for big repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your House of Heating Incorporated service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your yearly service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement demands. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may have to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is running at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever this summer can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the House of Heating Incorporated team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.